Sarah at The Smart Kitchen tagged me to answer this blog chain that has been going around. I have to admit that I substituted out a few of the categories. I guess I’m not self-aware enough to know what four of my most commonly used phrases are or four things I’m craving right now. I’ll add it to my list of four things I need to work on…
Four TV Shows I Watch:
2. The Office
3. The Bachelor (I may or may not have celebrated turning 21 by applying to be on this show. You decide.)
4. Friday Night Lights
Four Places I Would Like To Go:
1. Hannibal, MO (Mark Twain’s hometown)
2. Montreal, QC Canada
4. Cinque Terre, Italy
Four Things I’m Passionate About:
1. Healthy food
2. Friday Night Lights (yes, the tv show, it’s that good)
4. Surrounding myself with family and friends
Four Things I’ve Learned From The Past
1. Getting mad at people or situations is a waste of time and a missed chance to be happy.
2. Life is an imprecise science of balancing your plans with life’s opportunities.
3. Nutri-Grain bars are not a healthy food.
4. Cheap shoes should not be worn during Chicago winters…unless you want to slip on ice and break your wrist like I did.
Four Things I Love About Winter:
1. The way it makes me so appreciative of spring
2. Finally hydrating myself properly with copious amounts of hot tea
3. Spontaenously tackling your friends in the snow
4. Spice flavored desserts
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. Finishing school in mid-March
2. Eventually moving to a new city
3. Baseball season (Go STL Cardinals!)
4. Warm weather
Four Blogs Added To My Google Reader:
1. And the Pursuit of Happiness
2. Children of the 90s (unfortunately hasn’t been updated since last fall)
3. Whole Story
4. Ashley Loves (keeping it in the family…it’s my sister’s blog)
Feel free to repost the survey on your own blog and answer the questions yourself!